Teen Self-Compassion Workshop
with Cheryl Blackington, M.Ed.
Ages: 14 – 18
Dates: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 10am – 12 pm
Cost: $50 – $40 if before March 30th
Location: Holistic Care Approach 3368 Beltline Ct., Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Find on Google Maps
Mindfulness is paying attention to the present moment with kindness and non-judgment.
- Learn how our brains affect our daily functioning
- Learn how to use our anchor breath and why it is beneficial to live in the present
- Understand how our “monkey mind” keeps us in an agitated state
- Learn how to calm ourselves when we’re stressed
- Practice quieting our inner critic and bringing in gratitude
- Discover the benefits of a daily mindfulness practice
No experience necessary! We hope you will join us for an inquiry into the present moment with kindness and curiosity.