with Cheryl Blackington, M.Ed.
Grades: 9th – 12th
Dates: Tuesdays, November 5, 12, and 19, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: Holistic Care Approach
Find on Google Maps
Mindfulness is paying attention to the present moment with kindness and non-judgment. It has been shown to help teens calm and reduce anxiety. This series of classes are designed to be taken sequentially to produce the best result. However, you may choose the class(es) that work for you.
What to Expect:
- Learn how stress affects your daily functioning
- Learn how to calm yourself when stressed and bring more balance and resilience into your life
- Practice quieting your inner critic and bringing in gratitude
- Learn how to work with your emotions to bring more balance to your life
- Discover the benefits of a daily mindfulness practice
- Leave with some tools to help you navigate life with more ease and less stress
No experience necessary! We hope you will join us for an inquiry into the present moment with kindness and curiosity.