Mindfulness Tools at Work
Free One-Hour Workshop for Your Team
in the Greater Grand Rapids Area
Call or email to schedule a presentation 616.361.3660 or email@example.com
We hear a lot about mindfulness these days. It has become a staple in healthcare and mental health settings. It is used in schools to improve focus and in businesses to foster creativity and reduce stress. The military uses mindfulness to improve resilience and lower the incidence of PTSD. It is offered as a tool for managing everything from chronic pain to anxiety and depression.
It can also be used to effectively navigate the challenges of a stressful day at work!
Our Workshops will provide you with a deeper understanding of mindfulness, its benefits, and the research that supports it. We will offer tools and resources to help you integrate mindfulness into your everyday life. Change your relationship to stress to improve your health and well-being!
You Will Learn:
- How to pause throughout your workday
- How stress shows up in your body
- How to keep your nervous system healthy and in your window of tolerance
- 3-Minute Check-In Practice
- Soles of the Feet Practice
- Self-Compassion Break
Research tells us that people who are more present in their lives are happier and healthier.
Some of the Proven Benefits Include:
- Less stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved sleep, attention, and focus
- Improved ability to manage the symptoms of chronic pain and disease
- Less reactive and improved ability to respond to difficult situations
- More joy and contentment
- More confidence and self-acceptance