Mindfulness Tools at Work
Customized Workshop for Your Team Email Our Office for Information
in the Greater Grand Rapids Area
Grand Rapids Center for Mindfulness (GRCFM) offers Mindfulness at Work programs that are rooted in the groundbreaking work of Jon Kabat-Zinn, founder of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Center for Mindfulness.
Our workshops will provide you with a deeper understanding of mindfulness, its benefits, and the research that supports it. We will offer tools and resources to help you integrate mindfulness into your everyday life. Research tells us that people who are more present in their lives are happier and healthier. Change your relationship to stress to improve your health and well-being!
Some of the proven benefits include:
- Less stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved sleep, attention, and focus
- Improved ability to manage the symptoms of chronic pain and disease
- Less reactive and improved ability to respond to difficult situations
- More joy and contentment
- More confidence and self-acceptance
There are several ways we can support your organization:
- One-Hour Mindfulness Tools Presentation: Scheduled at your convenience at the location of your choice, this will introduce team members to the research and benefits of mindfulness and provide practical tools to help reduce stress and improve decision-making capabilities.
- Beginner’s Workshops: Sponsor your Team Members’ attendance to any of our Beginner’s Workshops. Workshops include 28 days of online follow-up to help integrate the tools they learn. No need to provide space or cut into the workday.
- Exclusive Pricing for Public Classes: Partially or fully sponsor your Team Members to participate in one of our Multi-Week or weekend Mindfulness Classes at a discount to your organization.
- On-Site Programs: Choose from several options of partial or full day workshops as well as multi-week mindfulness programs offered at your location. We will provide the materials and equipment.