Mindful & Intuitive Eating:
Honoring Your Body’s Wisdom
If you are ready to let go of endless dieting and self-judgment, Mindful & Intuitive Eating will teach you to tap into your inherent wisdom to create a healthier relationship with food and your body. Rediscover the joy of food and eating as you learn to respect your body and improve your well-being.
Through mindfulness meditation and yoga, you’ll learn to listen to the guidance of your body. This course is a non-diet approach that advocates non-judgment and self-compassion. Students re-learn to use intuitive cues to guide when and what to eat.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to meet yourself with compassion and curiosity
- How to motivate yourself with kindness instead of criticism
- The BASICS of Mindful Eating
- Mindful Eating, Sitting Meditation, Body Scan, and Gentle Yoga Practices
- How to work with thoughts and emotions that trigger mindless eating
Dates & Registration
Discounts available for couples and previous students—contact our office to inquire.