Mindful Eating for Beginners
with Lori Schermers, RD
Date: Check back soon for next session date!
If you’ve been on an endless rollercoaster of yo-yo dieting and self-judgement, it’s time to try a new approach. Mindful Eating for Beginners is designed for busy people who wonder if mindful eating could benefit them but have been unable to commit to a longer class. This workshop will give you the opportunity to try out the skills that can help you develop a more supportive relationship with food and your body through mindfulness.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Dr. Rossy’s BASICS of Mindful Eating
- Intuitive Eating Practices
- How to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Mindfulness practices you can implement right away
- Awareness of how your thoughts and emotions contribute to mindless eating
- Lifetime access to a meditation audio files and a digital Workbook through the MetaFi App.
- 28 Days of continued online support for your practice
- Price of Workshop may be applied as a discount toward the sale of any multi-week course within 12 months of Workshop
Cost: $75 per person