GRCFM and the MetaFi App
Now partnering with MetaFi to give you additional tools for practicing mindfulness and self-awareness
Grand Rapids Center for Mindfulness is now partnering with MetaFi™! This means participants in qualifying classes will have app-based, on-demand access to their GRCFM class materials. This partnership also includes access to all the amazing features of the paid, upgraded version of the MetaFi app.
MetaFi was designed by therapists to help you mindfully align your body, heart, and mind. By gaining a deeper awareness of your relationship to your emotions, you can improve your relationships, thinking, productivity, creativity, stress management, and emotional intelligence.
With upgraded access to MetaFi, you can:
- Keep track of your emotions, their intensity, and where they reside in the body
- See how your activities affect your emotions
- Learn how weather affects your emotions
- Journal about your experience
- Set reminders to check in
- View your emotional history for all time or by date range
- Compare your historical data by date
- Have deep breathing exercises at your fingertips to reduce your stress
As a participant in qualifying programs, access all upgraded MetaFi features, plus:
- All guided meditations for your GRCFM class
- A PDF file of the course handbook
- All handouts and readings from your class, as applicable
- Invitations, each time you finish a meditation, to create a log entry to enhance your self-awareness
- Any future updates to your class materials and meditations
* Special Offer for Past 8-Week GRCFM Students! *
We realized how helpful the MetaFi app is the minute we started using it—and we’re excited to make these tools available to you, too! All previous participants have the opportunity to purchase upgraded access to MetaFi, with all the GRCFM-added features, for a one-time payment of only $20*.
*Cost is $20.00 for access to one class, and $10 for each additional class. Upgraded access to MetaFi alone (no GRCFM access) is a $29.99 value.
Get upgraded access to updated, digital materials for your GRCFM class!