Mindful Parents, Mindful Families
Being a mindful parent does not mean being a “perfect” parent; and it’s not something you achieve, but rather something you continuously work toward. It takes consistent practice to be able to stand outside of our knee-jerk reactions to stressful situations. Join us for one of our classes, parenting workshops, or Mindful Family Days to learn more about how to incorporate practical, easy-to-remember mindfulness tools into your family’s life.
Why Practice Mindful Parenting?
- You'll grow more aware of your feelings and thoughts.
- You'll become more aware of and responsive to your child’s needs, thoughts, and feelings.
- You'll develop skills for regulating your own emotions.
- You'll become less critical of yourself and your child.
- You'll improve your ability to stand back from situations and avoid impulsive reactions.
- Your relationship with your child will improve.