Mindful Parents, Mindful Families
Being a mindful parent does not mean being a “perfect” parent; and it’s not something you achieve, but rather something you continuously work toward. It takes consistent practice to be able to stand outside of our knee-jerk reactions to stressful situations. Join us for one of our classes, parenting workshops, or Mindful Family Days to learn more about how to incorporate practical, easy-to-remember mindfulness tools into your family’s life.
Benefits of Mindful Parenting:
- You become more aware of your feelings and thoughts.
- You become more aware and responsive of your child’s needs, thoughts, and feelings.
- You become better at regulating your emotions.
- You become less critical of yourself and your child.
- You become better at standing back from situations and avoiding impulsive reactions.
- Your relationship with your child will improve.